Founder & Admin
Admin (2015 – present)
Admin (2016 – present)
Admin (2018 – present)
Admin (2015 – 2017)
EimiZaideih is a collection of Gospel, Secular and other genre songs. Through the Almighty’s Grace, most of us have settled down in other parts of India and abroad. Some of these Eimi songs become out of reach and people living in the extension part of Zogam become oblivious of our well-known Eimi Artists and their songs. It is for this sole purpose (of reaching out to the Eimi’s settling elsewhere) that EimiZaideih came forth.
I, Ginom Hangshing, was a student studying in Guwahati (Assam) in 2014-15. Living outside the Zogam soil, I struggled to have my own collection of our Eimi’s songs. Though I lived elsewhere, I did not want to throw away my Eimi (Culture) roots and longed to listen to my very own dialect songs. It gave me a kind of encouragement during my lonely/vulnerable days. I became fed up of listening to the same playlists on my phone and that was when I began my search for Eimi songs. However, the struggle was real and my search did not reap much fruit. Youtube being my only hope, I still did not acquire much from it and I was certain that there would have been others in the same circumstance as I was.
I believe that for many of us, music is a remedy that no medicine can replace. A Gospel song can meet person’s Spiritual needs, the secular (love songs) help in expressing someone’s heartbreak/sorrow, while the patriotic songs have been composed by our fellow brothers and sisters to express love and respect for their homeland and if used wisely enough, it can be useful to a huge extent.
Having all these in mind, I gathered information from the NET and registered myself on a site called “wapka“. With the help of this website, I managed to upload few songs by February 20th, 2014. At the initial stage, it wasn’t much known to others but I was very proud and happy with the outcome and constantly began to re-arrange the design. Once I became satisfied I began to introduce the site on various Social Media platforms and through it, many others came to know and contributions (of songs) began to pour in. Unfortunately, as I was still a student, I began to fear that it would affect my studies. So I could not work on the site as much as I needed/wanted to. A few months later, the site got popularised and I learnt that it has received tremendous appreciation and as a way of uplifting the site, 4 other members (Admin) decided to administer the site with me. It is through them that the site has received such success today.
As we are able to expand our horizons outside of Lamka (by God’s grace), our sole aim is to reconnect each one of us and spread the Spirit of brotherhood through our Zomi Music and we pray that our website EimiZaideih.IN / EimiZaideih.ORG becomes a platform where our community may get a worldwide recognition, develop a spirit of oneness and use our God-given abilities and intelligence for the good of the society.
Thangginom Hangshing (Founder and Admin)
The effort to improve and make our website better will be on-going for the convenience of our users, which will require spending an indefinite sum of funds every now and then. We need your support and helping hand.
Those interested in donating for the upliftment and improvement of our site www.eimizaideih.in are welcome. No matter the amount, EimiZaideih will be forever grateful for your contributions/donations. Donors can also hand over the donations to the Admins.
We assure you that the donations are not for the pleasure or benefit of the Admins but for the maintenance of the Site and Apps alone. All the necessary Bank A/c details are mentioned below. EimiZaideih has no source of income, we are where we are only because of our devoted Admins.
A/C Name: H THANGGINOM
A/C No.: 32601721717
CIF No.: 86483086422
IFSC CODE: SBIN0006182
State Bank of India
Branch Name: CHURACHANDPUR BRANCH
Donors can also hand over the donations via UPI (ginom@sbi).
We ask for your maximum co-operation as we are still in the process of uploading the entire songs from our collection and your help will be very much appreciated.
1. It is our wish to upload the songs at 128kbps bitrate (at the least). We request you not to send songs any less than mentioned.
2. For better management, kindly mention the names of the song/artistes/album being sent, if possible.
3. It is very humanly impossible for us, Admins, to do the collection alone; we need your assistance. We are aware that the Internet connection does not co-operate daily.You can also make use of CDs/DVDs/Pendrive, etc., to contribute songs and send to the Names/Address/Mail/Contact No. of our Admins mentioned below.
4. Lastly, its our earnest request that each one of us cooperate and aid in making EimiZaideih an authentic and reliable website.
1. Mail: email@example.com
2. Johnson Tonsing
Lamka / Imphal
Mb. No.: +91-9862952400
3. Alex Muanlal
Mb. No.: +91-9612882238
4. Kakap Hauzel
Mb. No.: +91-9871950052
4. Ginom Hangshing
Mb. No.: +91-9615804759 / 7005603442
Near Sannem Store
Mb. No.: +91-9612882238 (Alex Muanlal)
GOUCHINKHUP VENG, TEDDIM ROAD.
We take copyright violation very seriously and respond in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on our website / Apps and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify EimiZaideih in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
You must provide the following information in your DMCA Notice:
1. Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information permit www.eimizaideih.in to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located;
2. Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law;
3. Provide reasonably sufficient information to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
The DMCA Notice should be sent to the e-mail address provided below: